We are thrilled to announce the launch of our 2024 Early Bird Season Tickets – your all-access pass to a season brimming with excitement, camaraderie, and unforgettable moments at The Shay Stadium.
Halifax Panthers will look to build on another successful season after back to back third placed Betfred Championship finishes were crowned with Wembley glory as the club lifted the AB Sundecks 1895 Cup this Summer.
While we commemorated our 150th Anniversary season in 2023, looking back and celebrating our rich history and heritage, now is the time to look to the future and advance the revolution as IMG Reimagines Rugby League for a better world! A new world! A BLUE WORLD!!!
BECOME A PART OF OUR FAMILY ON GAME DAYS. OUR 2024 EARLY BIRD SEASON TICKETS OFFERS:
– BE AT THE HEART OF THE ACTION: As a season ticket holder, you’ll never miss a try, tackle, or triumphant moment! Secure your spot at every home league game and be in the midst of the electrifying energy, atmosphere and passion of the Panthers on game day.
– GUARANTEED SAVINGS AND FLEXIBILITY: We understand the importance of flexibility, which is why we’re offering our supporters even more ways to secure their season tickets. A brand new option allows fans to spread the cost of a pass over 6 monthly payments, making it more manageable than ever before!
– A COMMUNITY UNITED: Connect with fellow supporters, forge friendships that last beyond the stadium gates, and become an integral part of the Panther Pride. Together, we can create an unparalleled atmosphere that inspires our team to the next level of greatness.
Dave Grayson, Halifax Panthers’ Chairman, expressed his excitement about the upcoming season and the Early Bird Ticket Offer: “Our fans are the backbone of our club, and we are committed to offering them an unforgettable experience. We encourage all our supporters to take advantage of the Early Bird Ticket Offer and join us on this exciting journey in 2024.”
Adult Early Bird Season Tickets start from just £255.
Click here to secure your 2024 Season Tickets today.
Our Early Bird Offers are available until our Saturday 14th October deadline, so book yours today and save £££!! Alternatively, you can secure your season ticket from our club shop during opening hours or by calling our club office on 01422 342792.
Get Ready for the Next Generation of Rugby League in Halifax. We’re not here to take part, we’re here to take over!!
Advance The Revolution. Welcome to The Blue World Order!
#EarlyBird #2024SeasonTickets #BWO
1. How many games does the Season Ticket cover? The Season Ticket covers 13 regular season home games, excluding friendlies, cup and play-off games.
2. Can I come to The Shay and pay for my Season Ticket? We would encourage fans to buy from our online shop if possible and you can also call the office on 01422 342792 to make payment over the phone. When the Club shop opening hours are confirmed you will be able to pay there for your season ticket.
3. Will I be able to just pay on the day to access games? Yes. There will be the opportunity to pre-purchase matchday tickets on our online system if you prefer the QR code entry and there will be a cash turnstile at each stand.
4. Are you offering Free kids season tickets again? Yes, we allow up to 2 children per adult season ticket purchase. These are not automatically issued and must be ordered at the time of purchase with names given for the junior tickets.
5. Do you sell a Student ticket? We have amended our admission structure to remove the student admission, however we have created a Young Persons Ticket that applies to all 16 to 24 year olds. Again, proof of age must be provided upon purchase.
6. Will Halifax Panthers be offering Disabled/Carer specials again? Absolutely! Registered disabled fans pay your normal price and then if a carer is needed to attend games with you they receive a free ticket. These cannot be purchased online and evidence must be provided at time of purchase. Please call the office on 01422 342792 to book.
7. Can I pay in instalments? Yes, you can pay in 6 instalments – deposit payable upon purchase then the remaining balance to be paid monthly by standing order – payment in full must be completed by the end of March. Instalment prices are calculated on the full price season tickets. If payments are missed or not completed, the Card will become invalid and QR code cancelled.
8. Can I book a car parking spot for the season? We are only able to take bookings for wheelchair users in conjunction with disabled season ticket pass holders. There will be a number of payable spaces available on each matchday.
9. Do you need photographs again? Photographs will be used on season ticket cards again (with the exception of juniors). We can use the photograph we hold for you if it is still a true likeness.
10. Can I buy a season ticket as a gift? You can buy season tickets for others and will need to give their details at time of purchase. If it is not a full price ticket we will also need proof their age at time of purchase. If this cannot be provided we can issue a gift voucher for you to pass on to them.
11. When will I receive my card? We will begin to print the cards in December and these will be available to collect from the week commencing 11th December when the shop opening times have been confirmed.
Terms & Conditions
1.1.Up to 2 free junior season tickets with every adult and concession purchase (child must be accompanied by adult on a matchday)
2.Season ticket admits holder to 13 home league games
3. To qualify for Young Adult price (aged 16-24) you must show ID at time of purchase. This can be emailed to us separately.
4. Concession applies to persons aged 65 and over at the start of the season, proof of ID may be requested.
5. Junior status applies to children aged under 16 as at the start of the season.
6. Please look after your card, there is a £10 charge for replacement.
7. Misuse will result in forfeiture
8. Terms can be amended as required by the club.
9. Please note that fixtures are subject to change.