INFORMATION AS WE GET READY TO WELCOME OUR SUPPORTERS BACK TO THE SHAY STADIUM
Good morning Panthers fans,
We know you are keen to return to the Shay for our next home game in just 7 days time and we can’t wait to welcome as many of you as possible.
The club is awaiting final clearance and paperwork to allow us to start the ticketing process for the Featherstone game.
Here are a few piece of information we are able to release for you though, so you can start planning accordingly.
- After consulting with the stadium landlords, We will only be admitting HOME fans for the Featherstone game
- Featherstone fans will be able to purchase a livestream from the RFL Our League app for £4.95 up until Saturday or £10 on the day
- Halifax Panthers season ticket holders will receive the Our League live stream for free, regardless of whether they attend the game or not
- All fans will require a digital ticket for the game Including Season Ticket holders to enable us to comply with track and trace requirements. Instructions on how to register and buy will be released early next week
- Season Ticket holders will receive priority access to obtain their tickets and any additional tickets you may need. General sale will then open for non season ticket holders
- We strongly encourage those in bubbles to reserve tickets at the same time, as you will not be able to move seats once registered.
- In seated stands, there will be a gap of 4 seats between each “bubble”. This has a huge impact on the capacity of the stand. For example 12 people in 2 bubbles of 6 requires up to 20 seats including the social distancing spaces.. However if those same 12 people are in bubbles of 2, the same group requires 36 seats reducing the capacity by almost 50%
- Masks will be required during the game
Our #1 priority is your safety, so we thank you for your support and ongoing patience as we find our way through the various restrictions and regulations.
More news will be released late Monday.