Halifax Panthers are pleased to announce Season Tickets for 2022 are now on sale!
Ahead of arguably the biggest year in the Betfred Championship yet, the board have unanimously agreed that there will be no price increase for 2022.
And it’s #MoreThanAGame this year. When you purchase your season ticket, you also secure exclusive discounts and offers at selected businesses across the district.
Our special early bird prices will be available until Wednesday 22nd December
to show our appreciation for all your support.
This year, we have also decided to focus on the next generation of Panthers fans discovering the great sport of rugby league. Our brand new Young Adult pass (16-24) is available for a special early bird price of just £100 for the South Stand and £125 for the East Stand. This will be replacing the previous student category to allow all these within the age bracket about to take advantage and come down to The Shay to enjoy the entertainment on offer. Proof of age will be required.
In recognition of their hard work and immense sacrifices during these difficult times, we will also be once again offering our special discounts to MOD/Emergency Services members as a thank you for all their efforts in recent times.
We continue to offer up to 2 children (under 16) free season tickets when purchased with an adult or concession season ticket, allowing families the chance
to enjoy the Panthers experience without breaking the bank.
The Halifax Pass will allow you to take advantage of exclusive offers and discounts across the district.
Galactic Golf – 50% off Monday Friday 9-5
Electric Bowl – 50% off Monday Friday 9-5
Maypole – 10% off Tuesday & Weds lunch
The Union Cross offering discounts to Panthers fans
The team are hard at work adding more businesses and will continue to do so throughout the year. Keep your eyes peeled for new offers as they are announced.
Payment plans are also available, allowing supporters to spread the cost over
3 months (please note: payment plans are not available on the early bird prices)
Disabled Supporters and Carers – Please contact our club office to arrange your season tickets. Carers tickets are free but proof of carers allowance will be required.
Season Tickets are available now online by clicking here or alternatively you can purchase via telephone by calling our offices on 01422 342792 during office hours.
2022 SEASON TICKET PRICES
Early Bird £225 Normal £240
Early Bird £170 Normal £180
Early Bird £125 Normal £135
Early Bird £190 Normal £204
Early Bird £135 Normal £144
Early Bird £100 Normal £108
Early Bird £100 normal £150
Junior(Under 16) £25
#PanthersAreInTown #HalifaxPanthers #MoreThanAGame #ChooseFax
1. HOW MANY GAMES DOES THE SEASON TICKET COVER? The Season Ticket covers 13 regular season home games, excluding friendly, cup and play off matches.
2. CAN I COME TO THE SHAY AND PAY FOR MY SEASON TICKET? We love to see you every year during this process, however in this current climate, limitations don’t allow visitors up to the office. We would encourage fans to buy from our online shop and you can also call the office on 01422 342792 to make payment over the phone. When the club shop opening hours are confirmed, you will be able to pay there for your season ticket.
3. WILL I BE ABLE TO JUST PAY ON THE DAY TO ACCESS GAMES? Yes. There will be the opportunity to pre-purchase matchday tickets on our online system if you prefer the QR code entry and there will also be a cash turnstile at each stand.
4. ARE YOU OFFERING FREE KIDS SEASON TICKETS AGAIN? Yes. we allow up to 2 children per adult season ticket purchase. These are not automatically issued and must be ordered at the time of purchase with names given for the junior tickets.
5. DO YOU SELL A STUDENT TICKET? We have amended our admission structure to remove the student admission, however we have created a Young Persons Ticket that applies to all 16 to 24 year olds. Again, proof of age must be provided upon purchase.
6. WILL HALIFAX PANTHERS BE OFFERING DISABLED/CARER SPECIALS AGAIN? Absolutely! Registered disabled fans pay your normal price and then if a carer is needed to attend game with you, they receive a free ticket. These cannot be purchased online and evidence must be provided at time of purchase. Please call the office on 01422 342792 to book.
7. WILL HALIFAX PANTHERS BE OFFERING MOD/EMERGENCY SERVICES DISCOUNTS AGAIN? Yes, these are available online and over the phone and evidence must be provided at time of purchase. Please note that this discount is available on season tickets only and not on matchday admission.
8. CAN I PAY IN INSTALMENTS? Yes. You can pay in 3 instalments – deposit payable upon purchase followed by 2 standing order payments to be made by the end of February. Instalment prices are calculated on the full price season tickets.
9.CAN I BOOK A CAR PARKING SPOT FOR THE SEASON? We are only able to take booking for wheelchair users in conjunction with disabled season ticket pass holders. There will be a number of payable spaces available on each matchday.
10. DO YOU NEED PHOTOGRAPHS AGAIN? Photographs will be used on season ticket cards again (with the exception of junior cards). We can use the photograph we hold for you if it is still a true likeness.
11. CAN I BUY A SEASON TICKET AS A GIFT? You can buy season tickets for others and will need to give their details at time of purchase. If it is not a full price ticket, we will also need proof of their age at time of purchase. If this cannot be provided, we can issue a gift voucher for you to pass on to them.
12. WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY CARD? We will begin to print the cards in December and these will be available to collect from the week commencing 6th December when the shop opening times have been confirmed.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Up to 2 free junior season tickets with every adult and concession purchase (child must be accompanied by adult on a matchday)
2. Season ticket admits holder to 12 home league games
3. To qualify for Young Adult price (aged 16-24) you must show ID at time of purchase. This can be emailed to us separately.
4. Concession applies to persons aged 65 and over at the start of the season, proof of ID may be requested.
5. Junior status applies to children aged under 16 as at the start of the season.
6. MOD/Emergency Services discount – this applies to current frontline emergency staff only i.e. doctors, nurses, police officers, fire, ambulance etc. not general administrators. Relevant ID must be produced.
7. Please look after your card, there is a £10 charge for replacement.
8. Misuse will result in forfeiture.
9. Terms can be amended as required by the club.
10. Please note that fixtures are subject to change.
#PanthersAreInTown #HalifaxPanthers #MoreThanAGame #ChooseFax